MONSOONAL CONDITIONS ARE HERE!! BE PREPARED TO TRAVEL WITH WET WEATHER GEAR (RAINCOATS AS OPPOSED TO UMBRELLAS DUE TO THE WIND)
WEAR NON SLIP FOOTWEAR AND BE PREPARED AS CONDITIONS ALONGSIDE MAY SUDDENLY CHANGE AND IMPACT DEPARTUE TIMES.
- Concession Ferry Fares available, passengers are required to present a valid card
- Reservations are essential
- A non refundable service fee may be added to each ticket booked if cancelled
- Card Fees and processing fees are applicable
- Departure times are not guaranteed and do not form part of your contract of carriage. Peddells may need to change or cancel departures or schedules due to circumstances/conditions
- Refund Policy, the minimum cancellation notice accepted for an individual, is 24hrs prior to travel and a 30% cancellation fee is applicable. Cancellation is accepted by email to email@example.com However in the case of late cancellation or no show, fares are non-refundable and non transferrable. Refunds are processed within 7 days.
- The adult/child luggage allocation is one piece with a maximum weight of 15 kg, if your luggage includes more than one piece, excess charges apply. No allocation for Infant fares.
Passengers are responsible for managing their own luggage to the ferry departure point (gangway) items left elsewhere on the jetty may not be loaded
We recommend any medication and/or fragile items are carried as hand luggage providing they are manageable with the passenger space onboard
- Passengers must be non infectious or not be unwell with a respiratory illness (including COVID-19), or in such case should cancel and defer their travel plans. We recommend passengers carry their own insurance for such cases as cancellations/changes fees apply and fares may not be refundable. If you have COVID-19 or Influenza symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 in the time leading up to your travel it is recommended that you defer your travel.
- Passengers presenting for travel must present and check in with crew at the gangway 15 mins prior to departure otherwise may be considered a no show and seat forfeited
- Change of booking fees apply and changes not accepted less than 24 hrs prior to travel.
- Please be advised that Peddells Ferry and Bus Tours operate a casual dress code and recommend passengers wear non slip shoes for health and safety reasons.
- Attire should respect local lore and cultural protocols.
- Thursday Island Bus Tour departure time is advised on your morning ferry enroute to Seisia – T.I. (operates seasonally approx June – September)
- Thursday Island bus Tour departure time for those already on T.I.; we recommend you contact us prior to travel to confirm departure time
- Cashless and Paperless Ticketing is here, please book online www.peddellsferry.com.au
- Luggage, when disembarking please take your luggage with you.
Peddells Thursday Island Tours recognises the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land and sea routes we service. We acknowledge the past and present elders of all Torres Strait Islander and Aboriginal people in the Torres Strait and Northern Peninsula Area and respect the culture and lore of all Torres Strait Islander and Aboriginal people in our region. We acknowledge the traditional owners; Kaurareg, Yadhaigana, Wuthathi, Unduyamo and Gudang people, within which whose land and sea the service operates.
Reservations and Ticketing: Book Online