- Concession Ferry Fares available, passengers are required to present a valid card from the list in the Govt. link above.
- Reservations are essential as is noting your mobile contact phone number in your booking
- Departure times are not guaranteed and do not form part of your contract of carriage. Peddells may need to change or cancel departures or schedules due to operational changes, weather including marine conditions.
- Refund Policy, the minimum notice accepted for an individual (Independent traveller) cancellation is 24hrs prior to travel and a 30% cancellation fee is applicable. Cancellation is accepted by email to email@example.com However in the case of late cancellation or no show, fares are non-refundable and non transferrable. Refunds are processed within 7 days.
- Passengers must present and check in with crew at the gangway 15 mins prior to departure otherwise may be considered a no show and seat forfeited for travel at that time
- Change of booking fees apply and changes not accepted less than 24 hrs prior to travel.
- Please be advised that Peddells Ferry and Bus Tours operate a casual dress code for all passengers. Shirt and non slip shoes are required to be worn for health and safety reasons.
- Thursday Island Bus Tour departure time is advised on your morning ferry enroute to Seisia – T.I. (operates seasonally approx June – September)
- Thursday Island bus Tour departure time for those already on T.I.; we recommend you contact us prior to travel to confirm departure time
- Cashless and Paperless Ticketing is here, please book online www.peddellsferry.com.au
- Luggage, please take your luggage with you directly to the ferry at boarding time, 15 mins prior to departures (weather proof your luggage, jetties are uncovered)
- Luggage, when disembarking please take your luggage with you
- If you have COVID-19 or Influenza symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 in the time leading up to your travel it is recommended that you defer your travel.
- We recommend you carry travel insurance to cover cancellation costs and charges should you be unable to travel.
- General Enquires email is contactable during office hours Mon-Fri 9 – 2 pm Except pubilc holidays and holiday closure periods.
Peddells Thursday Island Tours recognises the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land and sea routes we service. We acknowledge the past and present elders of all Torres Strait Islander and Aboriginal people in the Torres Strait and Northern Peninsula Area and respect the culture and lore of all Torres Strait Islander and Aboriginal people in our region. We acknowledge the traditional owners; Kaurareg, Yadhaigana, Wuthathi, Unduyamo and Gudang people, within which whose land and sea the service operates.
Reservations and Ticketing: Book Online